You have a vision, great data and a well-executed pitch. But how do you get money and how do you get it from the right investor? Raising early-stage money for health-tech and life sciences companies is never easy. How does it get done? From the lab to grants, or just straight to seed and Series A?
On your way into the office, join us at JLABS @ NYC for coffee and a conversation on the subtle tips and tricks of raising seed funds from early stage life science venture capital funds.
Topics will include:
- A Keynote presentation with Michelle Hartz of Golden Seeds
- Preparing to raise funds
- Pre-qualifying a fund
- Securing an introduction
- Questions you should ask
- Maintaining momentum
Don't miss this unique insider's look at raising life science capital. Gain the knowledge to improve your odds for funding success. Bring your questions to this interactive session!
Featured Keynote Presentation:
- Michelle Hartz | Co-Chair, Golden Seeds
- Tom Brennan | Venture Partner, Arch Venture Partners
- Christine Borowski | Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Apple Tree Partners
- Michelle Hartz | Co-Chair , Golden Seeds
- V. Kadir Kadhiresan | Vice President, Venture Investments, Johnson & Johnson Development Corporation
- Kate Merton | Head of JLABS @ NYC, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, JLABS
9:00 AM | Registration and Networking Breakfast
9:30 AM | Keynote Presentation with Michelle Hartz from Golden Seeds
9:45 AM | Panel Discussion
10:15 AM | Q&A
10:30 AM | Program Close
Fee includes Keynote presentation, panel, Q&A, and refreshments. All attendees must pay this fee. Pre-registration to attend the presentation, Q&A and networking will remain open until noon on May 14th (or until the event is sold out).