JLABS @ NYC
101 Sixth Avenue
New York, NY 10013
Navigating your career path can be challenging at any stage in your journey. Whether you are just entering the career world, switching paths from corporate, startup, or academia, or searching for a board position, change can be difficult. These changes can be even more intimidating or challenging as a woman. How can you navigate that change? What tips and tricks do you need in your back pocket that could help you succeed and land your next dream role?
Our group of panelists have navigated several changes throughout their careers or helped others make a big move in various fields throughout the life sciences industry. This intimate discussion will explore their lessons learned along their journey and what they feel are the do's and don'ts of navigating your career.
Join Caitlin Gagnon, Global Head of Executive Search - Pharma, Johnson & Johnson as she moderates a thoughtful conversation around the tools needed to navigate a career change.
- 10:30 AM | Registration Opens
- 11:00 AM | Panel and Q&A
- 12:30 | Lunch and Networking
- 1:30 | Program Close
- Mark Turco, M.D. | Chief Innovation Officer & Corporate Outreach Officer, Penn Center for Innovation
- Divi Alagappan, PhD | Associate Director, Translational Scientist & Market Analysis Oncology, Johnson & Johnson
- Holly Hegener | Director, Trewstar Corporate Board Services
- Petra Meyer | Head of US Business and International Expansion, Family Self Care
- Beth Korn | Principal, Beth Korn Career Coach
- Caitlin Gagnon | Global Head of Executive Search - Pharma, Johnson & Johnson