Long Island City Partnership
2701 Queens Plaza North, Level B
Queens, NY 11101
The September NYC Builds Bio+ Quarterly Event will highlight Long Island City as a life science destination.
After a brief program, a bus tour of LIC will showcase some key projects in Long Island City being led by King Street Properties, Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Tishman Speyer, Silvercup Properties and RXR Realty, amongst others. The tour will also highlight Center Boulevard, the Ferry Landing, and some residential properties in order to demonstrate the "live, work, play" environment in LIC.
Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM | Refreshments & Networking
- 8:30 AM - 8:45 AM | Welcome and Overview of the Meeting and Tour
- 8:45 AM - 9:00 AM | Overview of Long Island City as a Life Sciences Hub
- 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM | Conclusions from the Long Island City Life Sciences Feasibility Study
- 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM | Bus Tour of Long Island City, with presentations at selected sites